Based in Krakow, Poland
HORDE MODE GAME based on GUT INSTINCT TACTICS
FAST PACED – 3D TOP-DOWN – WITCH DEFENSE SHOOTER WEIRD WESTERN AESTHETIC – ARCADE GAMEPLAY – WILD WILD STORYLINE
Ritual: Crown of Horns is a slaughterhouse. A violent, fast-paced action game set in an alternate Wild West, an absurd, acid-fueled vision of hellish frontier. Inspired by a variety of unique takes on the Western genre, from Alejandro Jodorowsky’s "El Topo" and Clint Eastwood’s "High Plains Drifter" to cult "The Wild Wild West" TV series, it’s a minimalist, yet wild tale of an unlikely duo: a bounty hunter who comes back from beyond a grave, yearning to exact revenge on his homeland, and a witch who aids him with a series of powerful rituals to further her own secret goals.
18XX. You were a lawman on a mission to track down a dangerous witch. Upon reaching your goal, you found yourself in a fatal ambush prepared by horned beast-like men. Your death was probably just collateral damage. Not one of your government supervisors cared. Now, brought back from beyond the grave by the dark magic of the witch you were supposed to take out, you find yourself in a forced alliance against a common enemy. Understand the powers responsible for your misery and get rid of them once and for all. Make friends and enemies along the way. Visit places inspired by real locations in the United States and discover their myths. Look for symbols that the Land of the Free was based on and purify them. Ritual: Crown of Horns is a game about icons and myths, and tales we tell ourselves in order to make sense of our world and our identity. It’s about facing the unfaceable and living to tell the tale.
- A unique auto-aiming system that offers a completely different kind of fantasy from your average twin-stick shooter: being an elite marksman who makes every shot count instead of spraying and praying.
- A satisfying arsenal: shotguns, six-shooters, rifles, crossbows, and a few surprises that are a little less time-appropriate.
- Outrageous enemies: brainwashed cultists, supernatural legendary creatures, bizarre murderous contraptions – you name it.
- Gear: mysterious capes, hoods and amulets that you can customize and get powerful buffs for your character.
- Creative spells and powerups that can violently alter the way you approach each combat encounter.
- Plenty of insane levels for you to master, each complete with unique challenges tailored to push the combat system to its limits.
- A unique gothic-horror-meets-weird-western artstyle.
Ritual - first teaser YouTube
Ritual - Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About iFun4all S.A.
iFun4All S.A. is an indie studio located in Krakow, Poland. Our company specializes in creating multiplatform games and uses Real-World Data technology – real-world information that influence the gameplay. We create games focusing on atmosphere, storytelling and experience that goes along with an intuitive gameplay. We created projects for all major game platforms, including PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS and other, which also make our studio ideal choice for purpose of porting games.
More information on iFun4all S.A., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ritual: Crown of Horns Credits