Based in Krakow, Poland
SURVIVAL TWIN-STICK ACTION HORROR GAME
Ritual is a 3D top-down single player survival twin-stick action horror game, set in the Weird Western-inspired environment and influenced by Wicca religion, as well as Native American myths and legends.
Delve deep into the story of a young bounty hunter and a mysterious prisoner, performing a bloodcurdling ritual every single night, while monsters wait for the right time to strike and bring and end to this madness. But does it really happen, or...?
Fight, set traps, brew potions, craft, barricade and try to survive! Find out the true definition of madness and face morality issues you didn't know even existed!
- 3D top-down survival twin-stick action horror game built around the horde mode concept, with a uniques twist: all typical elements of the genre, like power-ups and traps, are woven into survival progression.
- Collect resources to build barricades, craft traps and ammo.
- Brew potions and elixirs out of mysterious herbs and monster parts to discover surprising power-ups.
- Deliberate combat, requiring the player to make meaningful, tactical decisions in real-time.
- Waves of distinctive enemies attack in many scenarios generated on the basis of real-world data (RWD).
- Unique art style dominated by black and red.
- Original setting, inspired by Weird West, as well as by Wicca religion and Native American myths and legends.
Ritual - first teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Ritual. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
About iFun4all S.A.
iFun4All S.A. is an indie studio located in Krakow, Poland. Our company specializes in creating multiplatform games and uses Real-World Data technology – real-world information that influence the gameplay. We create games focusing on atmosphere, storytelling and experience that goes along with an intuitive gameplay. We created projects for all major game platforms, including PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS and other, which also make our studio ideal choice for purpose of porting games.
More information on iFun4all S.A., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Marlena Babieno, Piotr Babieno
Bogna Brewczyk, Monika Mucha, Anna Szulc
Wojciech Gołowkow, Bartłomiej Szydło
Monika Chmura, Anna Szulc
Joanna Madura, Barbara Kaługa, Justyna Lenart
Michał Mielcarek, Rafał Basaj